We hire for attitude and train for skill
Our team is our most valuable resource. We seek bright and enthusiastic people with integrity, values and a positive attitude that matches our own. In fact, we think it’s important to hire for attitude and train for skill.
Our modern office at 636 St Kilda Road offers an abundance of natural light and fantastic 360 degree views over Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park, the city, the Dandenong Ranges and St Kilda.
Our work environment is relaxed, comfortable and creative but professional and appropriately urgent at the same time. Our social environment elicits creativity, encourages healthy eating and fitness, and supports friendship.
We are always seeking professionals at all levels. To fit into our team, you must be able to adhere to our values, culture and client performance standards.
Key selection criteria
- Are really good at what you do;
- Can build solid client relationships;
- Are a self-starter who is goal and success orientated;
- Are passionate about our profession and want to work in a chartered firm;
- Are organised, resourceful, positive, energetic and IT competent;
- Are prepared to make tough decisions;
- Are genuinely keen to learn; and
- Are fun to work with
Please submit your application today - we want to hear from you!
The Koustas 7 Dimensions of Health and Wellness
Koustas + Co are proud to offer a structured corporate health and wellness program to staff based on the specific principles known as the “7 Dimensions of Health”. This program recognises that health is multi- dimensional and each dimension contributes to ones quality of life.
Specific examples include:
- Offering support on medical or personal objectives, such as assistance with quit smoking programs;
- Fitness programs and gym memberships;
- Structured fitness & nutrition programs conducted by a personal trainer;
- Counselling services, including assistance and support for depression related conditions;
- Organising and conducting group events – sponsoring teams in corporate games, conducting staff boot camps, sponsoring non-core training programs for personal development;
- Staff retreats and 1:1 support to assist with goal setting;
- Structured weekly internally training program covering technical and non-technical topics from internal and external presenters for professional and personal development;
As we continue to grow, we’re always on the lookout for experienced accountants and energetic people to join us.
You’ll be joining a diverse and highly skilled team – some of us with decades of expertise – and a business with a culture of nurturing people through teamwork and professional education opportunities.
If you want to be part of a team that delivers outstanding client service, then we’d like to talk to you.
We currently have the following positions available: