Herc Koustas is a Chartered Accountant and the founding Director of Koustas & Co.
With over 25 years of experience, he advises clients on accounting, taxation, business and corporate advisory matters.
His diverse client base includes both private businesses and large corporates. They range from manufacturing, engineering, robotics and automation, medical device, communications and primary production to retail, wholesale and construction businesses in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States.
His passion in helping to improve clients' business performance has made him a key contributor at management and board meetings, where his advice on strategy development, implementation and benchmarking activities is highly sought after.
An industry presenter on technical and business topics, Herc is also active in training, education, and professional development. He thrives on contributing to knowledge transfer (especially to other accounting professionals) and believes that it’s of paramount importance to ensure that a new generation of talented and esteemed advisors emerge in the future.
Qualifications and Professional Accreditations
- Bachelor of Economics (B.Ec.) – Monash University
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (FCA)
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia (FTIA)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)
- Member of the SMSF Association
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Responsible Manager (AFSL)
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Panalitix Accredited Business Adviser