We will: -
- Hold all personal, business, taxation & finance information about you in the strictest of confidence;
- Notify you of any correspondence received from the ATO, ASIC or other reporting agencies on yours or any associated entities behalf within 48 hours of receiving it;
- Return calls, emails & requests for information from you by the end of the same day that it is received;
- Own any queries or complaints that we receive, and ensure they are addressed within the same business day they are received;
- Notify you of any unexpected issues that may arise which may vary our fees and discuss with you the options available to you and any additional costs before proceeding;
- Advise you of when you will have your work finalised and presented to you;
- Discuss the progress of your business and advise you of any recommendations;
- Always look out for your best interests by ensuring that all your personal & business affairs are addressed and taken care of by way of quality affiliated associates; and
- Maintain complete independence and never accept commissions or incentives for advice or introductions to and from our networks and contacts.
Our Value Proposition
Strong relationships are our priority and we want to inspire our clients to improve and grow.
We will: -
- Provide a high quality, professional service and a very broad range of skills, qualifications and experience to each client project;
- Focus on understanding you and your business to help you define and achieve your business and personal goals;
- Scope assignments up front to ensure that your expectations are met and that all fees are communicated prior to commencement;
- Provide direct access to our senior personnel at all times, through email, direct office and mobile telephone contact;
- Offer our considerable intellectual property to assignments without reservation to assist the key stakeholders in performing their tasks;
- Share our experience gained from dealing with other successful enterprises. We have worked closely with many organisations and stakeholders of varying sizes and understand what needs to be done to ensure projects are successful;
- Make sure your business is always attractive to potential acquirers, or assist you to make a business acquisition;
- Assist with succession planning, ensuring that effective strategies are implemented to facilitate the succession of equity to key personnel, always having regard to the tax implications;
- Ensure that your business and investment entities are appropriately structured to protect your valuable assets and achieve the best possible taxation outcome;
- Connect you with our networks in a range of specialty areas, including human capital, investment advisory, information technology, ERP vendors, sales and marketing and legal.
Book an appointment?
If you are not currently a client of this firm and would like to discuss the possibility of us working with you, please contact us or click on the link below and send an enquiry. Our Business Development team will promptly ensure that you get to talk to the right person in our firm.